Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Little Caesars

Last night a couple of friends and I descended upon Little Caesa's in Leederville, one of Perth's well-established foodie hotspots. We got there when they opened at 5 and, after walking around casually as to not seem too eager, chose a cute little booth facing the window on one side and a rather PDA-heavy couple on the other.

We ordered two savoury pizzas and one (oh-my-god delicious) dessert pizza. First up was the Chicken Fettuccine - sundried tomato, fettuccine, cream sauce, chicken, bacon, parmesan, mozzarella and parsley ($16.50). I can now say I'm an official member of the "I had pizza with pasta on it" Club and wow, did I enjoy it.

Next was the Roman Empire - Italian sausage, sauce, grilled eggplant, mozzarella, ricotta and parsley ($15.50). It sounded exciting on the menu but it was a little underwhelming compared to that deliciousness on the top tier.

Lastly, my first ever dessert pizza experience. After pondering over the menu and debating whether or not to even have dessert, we decided upon Tea Party - French cinnamon tea cake, semi caramelised pear, icing sugar, vanilla icecream and maple syrup ($16.50). I'm pretty sure I got diabetes from the one slice that I had but it was worth every extra mmol/L of my blood glucose level.

IMG_1950

IMG_1944

IMG_1945

IMG_1951

IMG_1930
Random excitingly graffiti'd wall
I'm well aware of the fact that this faux-fashion blog is fast becoming dedicated to food but I never did make any promises about the content. I rather enjoy the pretentiousness of pretending to be a pretentious food blogger. Exclaiming about the essence of flavour in overly-enthusiastic voices, snapping away with my DSLR (and phone for the obligatory Instagram post) and drawing more than a few 'who is that weirdo' looks.

Definitely check out Little Caesars if you're ever in Leederville and, while you're there, why got for some froyo as well.

Little Caesars Leederville on Urbanspoon

8 comments:

  1. Awww...I love little Cheasars. My favorite pizza restaurant. Yum Yum Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fade creams are аlso lеss еffectіve on partiсularlу darκ ѕρots.
    Get Riԁ of Liver Spots Step 2 Alpha Hydrοxy Аcid.

    faster than most ingredientѕ peoρle and companies will continue tо use thіs ingredient
    in proԁucts.

    My web-site: como se dice manchas en la piel en ingles

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pizza looks soo good *drools*. I agree, you should blog about whatever you feel like. I love looking at food photos ^^

    Have a great day~

    Dawn @ Pursiko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah. Beautiful pictures. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG all of those pizza's look soo good! the pasta ON the pizza sounds delicious! i love all things chicken fettucini and i love all things pizza so you KNOW i want to eat that one so badly now hahaa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. erhhmageddd I love little ceasers!
    I remember the times where there was only one branch in mundaring and we'd have to make a road trip just for their pizza's.

    I've tried the chicken fettuccine pasta before and have to admit i found it interesting! More than anything I felt guilty for eating double the carbs though :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. At this time I аm going to do my bгeakfаst, afterwarԁ having my breakfast coming yet agаin tо rеad further news.



    Here is mу web ѕite; diet pills

    ReplyDelete